No activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No activity

He guys, it looks like the forum is not operational anymore... I do not see any activities. Does somebody know what happend? Or do I have to look at my configuration? Cheers

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk

There is not too much activity at the factory. And the driving season for most Spyker owners is over. This means the activity is a lot less at this forum. Sadly enough.

Comment

not much activity.......no activity for weeks already now.... F.e. I do not see any updates of owners who pamper their Spyker to survive the winter etc.... And what about the new engine of Koeningsegg? Should be a lot of activity at the factory now. Such a magnicficent machine for the next generation of Spykers. Looking forward to hear this beast in a Spyker...... :-)

Comment

Pampering the Spyker.... in warm winter quarters
        Attached Files
        Last edited by mrobin33; 15-01-2018, 04:22.

Comment

Today, in the interests of creating some Spyker activity, I rolled the car six inches (15cm) to avoid flat spotting the tires. It’ll get an outing next week if the promised rain washes the salt away. The fender mesh is fixed, battery replaced and it needs an emissions inspection, so need to do a few miles to update the ECU with some decent data for the test.

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
            Today, in the interests of creating some Spyker activity, I rolled the car six inches (15cm) to avoid flat spotting the tires. It’ll get an outing next week if the promised rain washes the salt away. The fender mesh is fixed, battery replaced and it needs an emissions inspection, so need to do a few miles to update the ECU with some decent data for the test.
            I'm looking forward to the pictures of that ride next week ...[emoji6] The more pictures the better of your magnificent Spyker..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
              Pampering the Spyker.... in warm winter quarters
              Is the 911 a Singer? And is it yours?

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                Is the 911 a Singer? And is it yours?
                It is mine - a seventies 911 RS 2.7 evocation, not by singer but a workshop in Vancouver Canada. Small light and fun!
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice Bentley too ! Good taste in cars.

Comment

Working...
                  X