Aileron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aileron

I just saw Victor, and on his desk he had a brand new polished aluminum scale model of the FINAL iteration of the Aileron design. Every line of the design of the #237 prototype has been improved. The new design is staggeringly harmonious and beautiful.

Soon he will send me some pictures of the aluminum model, which we are allowed to post on the Owners Part of the site (sorry enthusiasts)
    Rijk

World première still @ Geneva in March?

Comment

Let's hope they leak out one way or another

Comment

NICE! Let's hope we are going to find this polished aluminum scale model in the Spyker Collection Webshop in the near future..

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
          Let's hope they leak out one way or another
          No, I'm all done with giving out confidential information
          Rijk

Comment

Alright then...

I really can't wait to see the final Aileron... It must be to beutifull!!!

Niels

Comment

Rijk, do you know it the first Aileron's are already build? Jeffrey told us that they were building three crashtest prototypes a while ago in the UK. Are they already finished?

Or is that top secret information

Comment

PS Rijk, can you tell anything about the final design of the Aileron? Maybe just which areas have been changed the most or something like that?

We are so curious

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                  PS Rijk, can you tell anything about the final design of the Aileron? Maybe just which areas have been changed the most or something like that?

We are so curious
                  The differences are subtle, but all lines are now flowing through much better. The front and back are slightly curved. I love the much longer glass roof, compared to the Laviolette. All elements are much less individual, but beautiful details. The new elements are better integrated and more balanced. Victor has spent countless hours to refine the design.

A worthy next generation.
                  Rijk

Comment

Did Spyker designed the Aileron in-house or was there cooperation with an external designer?

Comment

OOOOH i'm so excited and curious for the new aileron! When will we see the first aileron's on the street (or at least on photo ) ?
                      It takes too much time !
                      I can't wait
                      Louis

Comment

Neither can I! I can't wait to see for myself what Rijk described, the added subtlety of the design.. I thought the sidemirror mountings were a bit too much, and the same goes for the side airintakes that were pertruding a bit too much for my taste.. I just can't wait what they've made of it!

Comment

The official revealing of the production version will be at Geneva
                          Attached Files
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            The official revealing of the production version will be at Geneva
                            This picture is still the "old" Aileron. Can't wait to see the new one.

And, since I'm not going to Geneva, I'm relying on you guys. Don't forget to bring your camera
                            Rijk

Comment

This picture is still the "old" Aileron
                              I'm trying to create some excitement by placing a visual stimulus.. didn't you noticed?
                              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                              X