Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we did not see this one before. I asked for the VIN but did not get a reply to my request unfortunately...
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Deal too good to be true?

I am looking to purchase a 2005/2006 C8. 108k seems like a pretty good deal. What does everyone else think? What are the differences between the 2005 and 2006? Which would you purchase? Would you spend the extra 30-50k for the 2006?

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by hgirgis View Post
        I am looking to purchase a 2005/2006 C8. 108k seems like a pretty good deal. What does everyone else think? What are the differences between the 2005 and 2006? Which would you purchase? Would you spend the extra 30-50k for the 2006?
        I would say it is a pretty good deal for a Spyker in general. In response to your post's headline, it is a 'real' price, that has been seen on similar sales before.

As for the differences between 2005 & 2006, I will let other members share their comments with you, as I'm not the one to ask. Vinny might know more about this particular car; I believe he mentioned it was the first customer car in the US?? (can't find his post stating this)

BTW, more pics in the dedicated #010 thread

Comment

• #111 no longer listed for Sale at Sumbolic so I removed this one from the for Sale list. #117 no longer listed for Sale at Lamborghini Las Vegas so I removed that one as well.
          On Anamera I found this Spyker: 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for sale: Anamera (which could be #111, but I'm not sure)

Comment

• Originally posted by hgirgis View Post
            Number 010 is a very early car. If you get that car, you should count on getting some of the suspension and brake upgrades.

The 010 is not a "wide body" and might still be one of the hand rolled bodies (very rare). The interior has no dashboard vents, so the airco is limited. On the other hand the 010 has the rare propeller steering wheel and the four point seat belts
            Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
              #111 no longer listed for Sale at Sumbolic so I removed this one from the for Sale list.
              #111 is for sale at the Ferrari & Maserati dealer in San Diego:

Ferrari & Maserati of San Diego : California Ferrari Maserati Dealer : F430 : 599 : Quattroporte : GranSport

Comment

• Thanx SpykerOwner! That means the one I mentioned is not #111...

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  I think we did not see this one before. I asked for the VIN but did not get a reply to my request unfortunately...
                  Today I received an e-mail from Lamborghini Stuttgart, the VIN is: XL9AA11G06Z363154
                  Many thanx to Mr. Admir Silajdzic for providing this VIN number.

Comment

• Regarding #010, I have this input. I have #115, and as a later production, I find its handling to be superb. Yet, reviews of all the early cars by the car magazines pan the C8's handling. I suspect there is a big difference in the early cars and the cars that came later and had more of the kinks worked out. Good to know regarding any early car.

Brett

Comment

• This is going to sound silly, but I feel bad for #010. This is the earliest production number Spyker that is readily available in the U.S., and yet it has bounced around numerous dealers for sale over the last 7 months or so, and has hardly any miles. There must be some real issues with it. I really hope it finds a good home someday by an owner who appreciates it for what it is, and at least DRIVES IT A BIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                        This is going to sound silly, but I feel bad for #010. This is the earliest production number Spyker that is readily available in the U.S., and yet it has bounced around numerous dealers for sale over the last 7 months or so, and has hardly any miles. There must be some real issues with it. I really hope it finds a good home someday by an owner who appreciates it for what it is, and at least DRIVES IT A BIT!
                        Maybe Three Dog Night was Wrong, 10 is really the loneliest Number that Ive ever seen ?

Comment

• #111 Sold to forum member hgirgis!!!

Comment

• checked the list in your 1st post, Stephan, but could not see #151.

So you can add that it is now for sale at Cars Dawydiak, in San Francisco

Comment

• Thanx bucciali

Comment

• Not sure if this one was posted but #166 is for sale at Euro-motorsports in Florida for $189,000USD

Other Makes on eBay.ca (item 200365414427 end time 31-Jul-09 16:25:41 EDT)

Comment

Working...
                                X