my first motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first motor

... should you be a real Spyker owner, smile and look at that pitiful photos from 1980! (How did you start???) ... should you be one of our teenage Spyker fans, then learn from it and never lose hope! You'll get there!

This was my very first set of wheels. A 125cc Vespa. 1980. You can see my attraction to wind, to sexy vehicle design, 2-seaters and to lack of storage space. And, please note that not all the luggage is packed yet... on a trip from Switzerland to Spain.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 29-03-2010, 07:49.

I don't know if this can carry the name 'motor', but what a fantastisch machine! Very cool with all that luggage :lol::lol:
    I've had an Aprilia rs50, a bit underpowered but lots of fun to drive.
    Last edited by IVR007; 27-03-2010, 17:02.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

My dad was into Vespas as well. This was his latest one. I think it was a 200cc version
      Attached Files

Comment

These are awesome.

My first was a blue 50cc Suzuki TrailHopper, three speed clutchless shift. Got it when I was like 12 or something, drove it all over the neighborhood. Drove it to grammar school once, as I recall! Sorry no pictures, I think my sister has the only pictures I ever took of it.

Comment

.. haha, even better! On the way back I needed to transport a traditional Spanish fork, and a large thistle! :lol: I still have this fork on the wall in my living room! -- To make the impression complete, there is the proud driver at the age of 24.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 27-03-2010, 21:27.

Comment

hahaha :lol: this is art!
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Stunning pictures! Being a teenage Spyker fan I'll certainly watch and learn. And I don't think I got off with a bad start with my Saab

Comment

Charming pics, amzamz, absolutely charming. Brings back memories of a happy, poorer, footloose youth.

I'd show you my pictures from that era, but I think my ex threw them away. Or maybe burned them. Something like that.

I've got lots of stories, though!
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

... for me it was that "Easy Rider" or "Woodstock" feeling! Up until that trip, I still had really long hair. I will not show those pictures!

Comment

Working...
                  X