No announcement yet.

First post Enthusiast lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today (Dec.21st, 2007) is a great day. Spyker has gotten the desperately needed cash injection to increase the Spyker C8 production and the get the SSUV ready for production. They will get the right to their name back from the FGH Bank, and have money to go forward from an enthusiast investor. Not just a bank that is in there for the money.

Now it is time to get the production of the C8 up to the break even level. See the thread on the Bugatti dilemma. That should be about 250 cars per year. I'm convinced that there is also a market for 250 SSUVs per year. At a total of 500 cars, Spyker should be a very healthy company.

It's great to have Victor officially back as the CEO of Spyker. Behind the screens he was the driving force for Spyker on a day to day basis, and it is HIS dream that he can continue to built on.
    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
      Today (Dec.21st, 2007) is a great day. Spyker has gotten the desperately needed cash injection to increase the Spyker C8 production and the get the SSUV ready for production. They will get the right to their name back from the FGH Bank, and have money to go forward from an enthusiast investor. Not just a bank that is in there for the money.

Now it is time to get the production of the C8 up to the break even level. See the thread on the Bugatti dilemma. That should be about 250 cars per year. I'm convinced that there is also a market for 250 SSUVs per year. At a total of 500 cars, Spyker should be a very healthy company.

It's great to have Victor officially back as the CEO of Spyker. Behind the screens he was the driving force for Spyker on a day to day basis, and it is HIS dream that he can continue to built on.
      Great news

Comment

Victor,

Congratulations on "getting the company back" and cotinueing building these beautiful cars!
        ______

Mel

Comment

Post #1000 in less than 50 days. More than 50 members. Very impressive. Lets go for a multiple of 10 next.......
          Rijk

Comment

first visit

Hello!
            Found this forum and just like it. I´m an Dutch Spyker-enthousiast from Germany. I visited the 1000Km at the Nürburgring two times and was very sad to see the C8 glow last year.
            Perhaps some day I can drive one too........
            Greetings from Germany

Berend-Jan

Comment

Berend-Jan,

Welcome to the site. We have more Dutch members living abroad. Wanting to drive a Spyker one day is a great goal.
              Rijk

Comment

Hello Berend-Jan

Comment

Hi there,

First of all: Happy new year to you all
                  My name is Boris Reddingius and as opposed to what my name may inspire you to believe, I'm not Russian. Like many of the visitors on this forum I'm plane and simply Dutch. I'm seventeen years of age and a have been huge car nut all my life. There can only be one brand though which I grant my complete passion and adoration, and that would have to be Spyker. I hope I'll be able to make a useful contribution to this lovely forum.

Boris

Comment

Welcome on board Boris. Enjoy your stay.

Hans

Comment

Hello Boris

Comment

Welcome to the board Berend Jan and Boris, have fun and share your knowledge about Spyker.

Peter
                        Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Welcome Jan and Boris! Great to have you.

Dan

Comment

Hi all you Spyker enthusiasts/owners. I've been waiting anxiously for over a month to become member #100, guess member #102 aint too bad . The place looks neat, well done.
                            Last edited by LMGT; 18-01-2008, 05:37.

Comment

Originally posted by LMGT View Post
                              Hi all you Spyker enthusiasts/owners. I've been waiting anxiously for over a month to become member #100, guess member #102 aint too bad . The place looks neat, well done.
                              Hello LMGT

Comment

Post number 2000 in less than three months

Five Spyker owners, from which three active.

A very good result. We're rocking.
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X