Our Saab needs to be replaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
    The V6 TDI is coming to 4-5 Audi models including the A8 in the US this spring.
    245 bhp @ 4,000 rpm / 500Nm @ 1,400 rpm

Comment

I like the looks of the BMW 6 serie Grand Coupe...

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
        I like the looks of the BMW 6 serie Grand Coupe...
        We are looking at the 650iX Convertible.
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          We are looking at the 650iX Convertible.
          Great looking car but does it has al the practical Necessities?

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
            Great looking car but does it has al the practical Necessities?
            Like torque you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
              Like torque you mean?
              I guess the question is if this car can take the occasional three 6+ footers and one 6- footer for 100+ miles with the roof closed and without blood flowing in the back seats

Occasional will be once a month or less.
              Rijk

Comment

Tesla Model S is the answer, with some winter tires and maybe some chains when it gets real bad. Or for the $120k you could get a Tesla AND a Lancia Delta Integrale for the winter.

By the way the benefit of 4WD with sports oriented tires is nil. I used to have a Range Rover Supercharged which was hopeless in the snow. FWD with winter tires is as good. I am now a convert to winter tires, in fact I have just fitted winter tires (sottozeros) on smaller rims to my Bentley GT Speed and with the adjustable ride height makes it a great winter daily driver! But not responsible in a city environment.
                Attached Files

Comment

Bentley Continental. Go big or go home! :lol:

I am curious, why does the Saab "need" to be replaced?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post

I am curious, why does the Saab "need" to be replaced?
                    Our business lease of the Saab is in its third year, and it is already used up the allocated miles for the duration of the lease.
                    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
                      Tesla Model S is the answer, with some winter tires and maybe some chains when it gets real bad. Or for the $120k you could get a Tesla AND a Lancia Delta Integrale for the winter.

By the way the benefit of 4WD with sports oriented tires is nil. I used to have a Range Rover Supercharged which was hopeless.
                      Margaret believes that four wheel drive (with winter tires) gives her confidence. Nothing will change her mind about this, so that becomes the parameter for our next car.

I looked a the Bentley, but the rear seats are a joke. Just like he GTR. Both cars are at best a 2+2. At least the rear seat of he 650iX is as large as the RS5 and the Aston Martin Rapide.
                      Rijk

Comment

Just when Margaret settled for the BMW 650iX Convertible, the Audi RS5 Convertible comes out.
                        Rijk

Comment

Having a choice is good. Test drive them both and pick the one you like best

Comment

Working...
                          X