• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    100 more miles, and I'm all broken in
    Get driving

Comment

Next weekend is the Spyker weekend, so I'm afraid it has to wait two more weeks before we are all set for 8500 revs

Plenty of time to be ready before Hans comes.
      Rijk

Comment

Congratulations Rijk!

Sweet Ride!
        www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

Not much playing outside this weekend
          Attached Files
          Rijk

Comment

I am soooooooooooo looking forward to drive the F430 and to compare how much different she is from the F360.

Comment

Good that you are not coming this weekend.

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo.../inmSIRNY_.gif
              Last edited by F Spider; 16-05-2008, 23:32.
              Rijk

Comment

The new 430 looks great Rijk, I love those wheels!

I drove a 360 Modena last Sunday, I just love that car, completely diffrent from the Challenge Stradale and spyder with f1 box I have driven before because this was a manual version. I hope to get to drive a 430 in future, the 360 is already such a powerfull car, let alone a 430 with 90 more horses.

Hans enjoy the testdrive!

Peter
                Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                  Hans enjoy the testdrive!
                  Thanks. I know I will

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                    I drove a 360 Modena last Sunday, I just love that car, completely diffrent from the Challenge Stradale and spyder with f1 box I have driven before because this was a manual version. I hope to get to drive a 430 in future, the 360 is already such a powerfull car, let alone a 430 with 90 more horses.
                    The 430 is a totally different car from the 360. Power, steering, changing gear, handling and the huge Carbon Ceramic brakes just are awesome.
                    Rijk

Comment

Good that you are not coming this weekend.

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/nx_mo.../inmSIRNY_.gif
                      Well, that link dindn't work

It showed a huge area of heavy rain. The leftover of one of those tornado ridden storms that have been hammering the mid section of the US.
                      Rijk

Comment

Well, that link dindn't work
                        The link worked last week.

Comment

Last weekend I had the opportunity to drive Rijk's F430 Spider. A lot

And boy what a difference with the F360! Like Rijk I am a purist when it comes to driving. The less aids, the more fun. That's why I like the Spyker so much.

And when it comes to the F430 my expectations were not extremely high. Look at the facts and you know it corners better than an F360, it is faster than an F360 and it brakes a lot better than an F360.

Why weren't my expectations high than, you might wonder? The answer is simple: I was afraid the new Ferrari was too good to be enjoyed on public roads. If you improve everything, the limits of the car are further away. And that is good on a track, but not good for the adrenaline on a public road.

But how wrong was I! The car has indeed improved a lot, but with the new exhaust (amazing sound thanks to the bypass of the backbox when you speed up), the ceramic brakes (so perfect for precision braking) and the race mode is just too good to be true! What a joy. My compliments go to Ferrari for the end result. The F430 has improved a lot and they managed to give the entertainment factor a big boost. And my compliments for Rijk's taste: he has ordered the right color combination and all the important options, from the red stitching on the black seats to the challenge grille and ceramic brakes.

Bottom line is that I am really impressed with this Ferrari and I really, utterly, love the F430....

... but when I have to choose, I still prefer the Spyker.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hans, but look at it this way: you only have to choose which car you'd like to drive . "Is it a Ferrari-day or a Spyker-day".

Great to see you really enjoyed this trip......and great to see you appreciate Rijk's choice :lol:
                            ______

Mel

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Bonkers View Post
                              .. you only have to choose which car you'd like to drive . "Is it a Ferrari-day or a Spyker-day".
                              That is actually one of the good things. The Ferrari is so different compared to the Spyker. And yet both have an extremely high entertainment factor. Because they differ so much it makes sense to own both.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                                Last weekend I had the opportunity to drive Rijk's F430 Spider. A lot

And boy what a difference with the F360! Like Rijk I am a purist when it comes to driving. The less aids, the more fun. That's why I like the Spyker so much.

And when it comes to the F430 my expectations were not extremely high. Look at the facts and you know it corners better than an F360, it is faster than an F360 and it brakes a lot better than an F360.

Why weren't my expectations high than, you might wonder? The answer is simple: I was afraid the new Ferrari was too good to be enjoyed on public roads. If you improve everything, the limits of the car are further away. And that is good on a track, but not good for the adrenaline on a public road.

But how wrong was I! The car has indeed improved a lot, but with the new exhaust (amazing sound thanks to the bypass of the backbox when you speed up), the ceramic brakes (so perfect for precision braking) and the race mode is just too good to be true! What a joy. My compliments go to Ferrari for the end result. The F430 has improved a lot and they managed to give the entertainment factor a big boost. And my compliments for Rijk's taste: he has ordered the right color combination and all the important options, from the red stitching on the black seats to the challenge grille and ceramic brakes.

Bottom line is that I am really impressed with this Ferrari and I really, utterly, love the F430....

... but when I have to choose, I still prefer the Spyker.
                                I could not have said it better myself
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X