Christian is selling his Spyker in Germany for € 158,000

The ad: click me
    Attached Files

Did he added the soft top?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

That is gorgeous.

Comment

I believe this car was in Oklahoma before it was exported to Germany. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price, I'd love to talk to him about bringing it "home" to the U.S.!
        Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

Originally posted by BknBlk View Post
          .. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price..
          I assume Christian had to pay import tax (10%) plus VAT (19%) over the value of the vehicle. So I guess he won't drop too much.

Comment

I believe this car was in Oklahoma before it was exported to Germany. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price, I'd love to talk to him about bringing it "home" to the U.S.!
            Maybe these 2 Spyders at Roger Beasly are also of interest to you:

Spyker C8 Spyder Champion Silver / Indigo Blue (Pri$e on duPont is even better!)

Spyker C8 Spyder Black Olive / Cognac

Good value for money and allready "home"
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Thanks to the administrator for a very valid reason to keep #091 abroad.

I just viewed the two C8's in Austin, and they may, in fact, be excellent options. I did kind of have my heart set on a Spyder with a "brighter" exterior.

All leads are very much welcome!

Comment

I did kind of have my heart set on a Spyder with a "brighter" exterior. All leads are very much welcome!
                #207 has a bright exterior color but is somewhat more expensive and has (probably) more miles on her but MY 2009 instead of 2006 of the two at Roger Beasly...
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Or maybe #148, for sale at Spyker of Cleveland.

Comment

Two solid color schemes there on #207 and #148! Unfortunately, the pricing on #207 is out of my range. I'm hoping to find a gently-used Spyder for under $120k (Please no booing ). The "gently" used portion seems to be the problem with #148. Rhyno's post from 2 years ago said the car had over "15,000 hard miles" on it. Kind of scary especially since it's out of warranty.

Thanks for the input! I'll find the one sooner or later with patience

Comment

I'm hoping to find a gently-used Spyder for under $120k (Please no booing
                      BOO! Just kidding But that won't be easy... I think You will find those prices only in the US. #024 at Fort Lauderdale is an older (2005) silver/blue car but with only 328 miles on the clock... So not a widebody and possibly without a softtop.

Or #085 in NJ, a 2006 with only 750 miles and a widebody so with (removable) softtop. No bright exterior though. The price could come close to 120k

Comment

Two solid color schemes there on #207 and #148! Unfortunately, the pricing on #207 is out of my range. I'm hoping to find a gently-used Spyder for under $120k (Please no booing ). The "gently" used portion seems to be the problem with #148. Rhyno's post from 2 years ago said the car had over "15,000 hard miles" on it. Kind of scary especially since it's out of warranty.

Thanks for the input! I'll find the one sooner or later with patience
                        Gently used Spykers can have more problems than the ones with "hard miles". My Spyker was a factory demonstrator, and, once sorted, it has been incredibly good. These cars are designed to be driven, and not be a garage queen.

I have driven this car, and it is very powerfull (they tend to do that to factory demonstrators). One of the good things of the #148 is that it has the 2008 AC, and probably many more 2008 specs!

One draw back is that using such light leather on a factory demonstrator is a mistake......
                        Rijk

Comment

F Spider, You bring up a recurring theme from the forum--getting "sorted". Could someone detail what this typically involves with an '06? Do I need another small fortune besides the purchase price to have my Spyker in running order? Also, is the pre '08 A/C really that weak? I live in Texas, and the A/C become a necessity by June!

Any thoughts on the possible additional tuning to Factory demonstrators? I wonder if any Spyker can just have its ECU reflashed to the higher performance specs...

Comment

F Spider, You bring up a recurring theme from the forum--getting "sorted". Could someone detail what this typically involves with an '06? Do I need another small fortune besides the purchase price to have my Spyker in running order?
                            You need to negotiate at least a three month warrantee, like you should do with every pre-owned exotic. This gives you the time to work out everything at no cost to you. If you cannot get it, pass on the car, since it can become very expensive.
                            Rijk

Comment

Also, is the pre '08 A/C really that weak? I live in Texas, and the A/C become a necessity by June!
                              I have no top on the car, so I'm the wrong person to ask. But yes, the 08 system is twice as powerfull than before. Even without a top, I can feel the difference.
                              Rijk

Comment

Working...
                              X