other use of the factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other use of the factory

... it looks like there will be another use of the Zeewolde Spyker factory. The Van Amersfoort Racing team apparently will use (probably part of) the factory for 8 cars in formula 3 and 4, and 24 team members. I hope I got this right... (source) Christijan Albers and Tom Coronel came out of this stable...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 03-11-2015, 07:21.

.. a next opinion claims that Spyker works has been abandoned in favour of "a location in England". (source) ... again, not sure what is going on ...

Comment

I think that if you cannot built the SWB C8 any more because its certification ran out, it doesn't matter where you start the Venator. At this point it is all guessing, but England sounds like a logical choice to me...
      Rijk

Comment

The Venator maybe in the future but the Aileron could maybe already be built. The Russian Aileron was spotted with a German licenseplate so I guess that means the Aileron has got an EU certification now? Would be so great to see new Spykers in the near future!
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

These pictures may be related to abovementioned relocation...

Spyker-SSUV-001.jpg Spyker-SSUV-002.jpg

EDIT: See Stephan's message here.
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            I think that if you cannot built the SWB C8 any more because its certification ran out, it doesn't matter where you start the Venator. At this point it is all guessing, but England sounds like a logical choice to me...
            Either way: any new VIN will probably be different as the Z stands for Zeewolde

Comment

Working...
            X