Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks for saving Saab Spyker. C8 Laviolette, and C8 Aileron daft punk
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Very nice video, impressive drift at 1:09!

Comment

• I make a lot of exotic car video's, so I also made some video's of Spykers. But unfortunately this was always at meetings..

+ YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
        http://www.youtube.com/jorrie2 - Always the nicest car video's!

Comment

• The orange Aileron being put to use
          + YouTube Video

And mr. Russo managed to freak out misses Jeile Marie:lol: (in a C8 Spyder)
          + YouTube Video

Comment

• An autoblog.nl video from Geneva. Wouter got to sit in the aileron spyder:lol:

Click image for larger version

Name:	250 spyder Geneva.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	61261

Comment

• Interview with Carsten Preisz (didn't knew he's Danish) at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance. I see 1 spyder, 1 laviolette and the orange aileron. Unfortunately it's very hard to actually hear what they are saying.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Old promo
                + YouTube Video

and C8 spyder cruising in Miami, with what I believe is mr. Russo steering.
                + YouTube Video
                Last edited by SpykerOwner; 28-03-2010, 16:05. Reason: correction of code of first video clip

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                  Old promo
                  Even though it is old material, it is still a pleasure to watch (and hear!)

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

• Nice computer renderings

Spyker Timeless Beauty on Vimeo

Comment

• Well done !
                        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Stunning!!

Comment

• Joe Vitale test drives a C8 spyder (#095?). Maybe we can add another owner soon..
                            + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Nice review. I can't wait until they release the Aileron with the new American engine. Then it will go as fast as it looks.

Also, for anyone who might know:

Spyker claims to be very customisable. Anything the customer wants, they can arrange. What if (sadly this is purely hypothetical) I wanted to buy an Aileron without the Jet scoops but with the polished aluminium intake tubes like the old C8 had, would this be possible?

Comment

Working...
                                X