No announcement yet.

Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some video of what the uploader described as the first in the Middle east, 2011 vehicle (which I doubt) and located at Monza in Beirut, Libanon.

Good looking car! (Gun metal / black I guess)

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Has anyone got a clue about the VIN?
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• a GT2R plus a Double 12 in Le Mans livery

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
          From Goodwood FOS
          Only the last video, is filmed going up the hill.
          + YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video
          I was there

I saw Hans parking in the supercar paddock and said hi.

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• From the Maartenmemorial
              + YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• I found a video featuring several Spykers from the dealer in Tampa, Florida.

-C8 Spyder
                -C8 Laviolette
                -LM85
                -C8 Aileron

Drake - Money to Blow unofficial supercar remix - Car Videos on StreetFire

Comment

• YouTube - Twin Spyker V8 Growls -- REV, START SOUND

Featuring Rijk and #107

I don't recollect seeing this video.
                  Last edited by Spyker 007; 13-08-2010, 18:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                    YouTube - Twin Spyker V8 Growls -- REV, START SOUND

Featuring Rijk and #107

I don't recollect seeing this video.
                    That was taken last year at our NYC event for the Aileron which was parked inside. 107 was proudly displayed with MMC's car. Great party too....

Comment

• The white Spyker is the one that became Joe's the next day
                      Rijk

Comment

• Promovideo for a radioshow that Victor Muller is going to do. He will present the whole program (1,5 hours!).

YouTube - Zomernachten: Jolie meets Victor Muller

Comment

• ... oh! They should let her drive! Why not!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Jaguar View Post
                            Promovideo for a radioshow that Victor Muller is going to do. He will present the whole program (1,5 hours!).

YouTube - Zomernachten: Jolie meets Victor Muller
                            I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Victor's stories, music and cars in 'Summernights'. He'd be a great dj..

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                                A nice video of a Syker LM85 at autoblog.nl.
                                Here is that same video, but now with English subtitles for you guys.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                                X