First post Enthusiast lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post Enthusiast lounges

Welcome to the SpykerOwner site. This is where I'm supposed to say that I'm very excited to open this site, but (even though I am) I'm not going to state the obvious.

I would like this site to be a relaxed environment for Spyker Owners and Enthusiasts. The Owner section will be truely private and will not be accessible to any outside people. And, as an owner, you can choose to be as anonymous as you choose. This is why we asked Victor Muller to be the intermediary between the forum and the owners. The Enthusiasts' section is open to everyone, but please stay on message. We want this to be a civilised site and will monitor accordingly.

Special thanks to my brother Hans (well known from the AlfaOwner.com site) for building this site in such a short time. He also agreed to be the administrator and moderator, which is great.

Let's see if this flies.

Rijk Rietveld #107
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Well done for launching the site - and Good Luck

Comment

Kevin,

Thank you for joining us. You are already one of our top posters. Keep it up.
      Rijk

Comment

F Spider,

I guess SpykerOwner made a great start: within 10 days after the forum opened, you already have the first exclusives (video of the C8 LWB). Great job, great forum
        ______

Mel

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          Kevin,

Thank you for joining us. You are already one of our top posters. Keep it up.
          Thanks

Comment

Good news: As of today we are linked through on the | Spykercars factory website as the "Official Spyker Owner Forum".
            Rijk

Comment

Brilliant! Good going!

I hope to see a big rise in members, so that we can continue our discussions

And Hans, thumbs up for the orange smilies

Comment

Good news: As of today we are linked through on the | Spykercars factory website as the "Official Spyker Owner Forum".
                Congratulations on getting officially recognised

Comment

Feels like a Vic-tory to me Hope we can attract more new members this way. We are already working for higher rankings in Google. So everything looks very at the moment.

Comment

Hans, Rijk,

Now that's something: starting a forum just two months ago and already being recognized as an official forum. Job well done you guys!

P.S. I love the orange smilies
                    ______

Mel

Comment

Congrats on this great achievement, such an honor!
                      Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                      Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Victor Muller will write a welcome word, but has been very busy with the refinancing of Spyker lately. And when I say busy, I MEAN BUSY.

He is usually doing at least three things at the same time. He has a meeting, at the same time he reads his email and sends SMS messages, The secretary connects him to phone calls etc. I'm always impressed when I see him do that. I could not keep up that pace.

The only other person that I know that can Multi-Task as well is my wife Margaret.
                        Rijk

Comment

V
                          The only other person that I know that can Multi-Task as well is my wife Margaret.
                          Well done Margaret!!!

Comment

THANK YOU for getting this site up. It is about time owners have a resource to discuss their experiences/challenges. A lot can be learned from others--especially when it comes to Spykers!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
                              THANK YOU for getting this site up. It is about time owners have a resource to discuss their experiences/challenges. A lot can be learned from others--especially when it comes to Spykers!

Dan
                              Welcome and good to have you on board!

And I agree with the need to set this site up. I still wonder what took me so long.

Hans
                              Site Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X