Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I'm a 17 year old (will be turning 18 in August) who lives in Washington, NC(small city about 2 hours east of Raleigh). I live for cars, and I love photography.

Well I don't own a Spyker or anything exotic but I am a fan of the Spyker and have been since the first day I saw one (which was on a game! haha). I've never seen one in real life, but I'd love to one day.

I also love Lamborghini and Ferrari! I haven't seen/ridden in too many exotic cars as I live in a town of about 10,000 people. But I have ridden in a Ford GT, Ferrari 512TR (amazing), and a Lotus Elise. I've also had the privilege of sitting in a Lamborghini Gallardo and stand behind it as they've revved it up.

My Dream List:
    Ride in a Lamborghini Gallardo/Murciélago/Diablo/Countach/Muira
    Ride in a Ferrari 355/360/430/Enzo/F-40(most beautiful Ferrari IMO)/250 GTO/etc.
    Ride in a Spyker
    etc.
    Attached Files

Welcome on board Cameron! Looks like you are a real sports car fan.

Comment

Cameron

Welcome. If you are ever in NY, please let me know, and we can take care of some of those rides on your dream list.
      Rijk

Comment

Hello Cameron

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Comment

Welcome Cameron, I drove last a Audi R8. It's really a kick to drive that car. Hopely I've you contact Rijk, you can drive some of your dream cars. I've you do that, post you're opion about it. Nice pictures, I've you want. Post more of them please.

Comment

Working...
            X