New Spyker watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attachment

Did the attachment come through? Let me try again. Not liking the .ppt format. If any of you want it, PM me, and I'll send you the attachment.

Comment

... turn the PPT file into a PDF file, and attach it here. Thanks!
      Last edited by amzamz; 25-04-2010, 08:11.

Comment

The specs and pics from the new Spyker watch
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
          So, by definition, if you own a Porsche, Ferrari, or Spyker, you're foreclosed from wearing the corresponding branded watch? Who makes these Schwag-only rules? Following that logic, I suppose I can't wear my Rolex Chronograph while attending the 24 Hours of Daytona, should never wear my TAG in Monaco, and can never drive a 166MM in the Mille Miglia. Oh well.
          Good post. I am a long term Alfa Romeo owner (on my fifth Alfa now). And what better way to show you like your car hobby by combining it with a car branded watch? So yes, I have several Alfa Romeo watches and I am proud of it.

I would love to own a Chronoswiss Spyker watch, but that won't probably never happen. And when it does happen, I can probably afford a Spyker C8 SWB as well So I guess I have to settle for the TW Steel Spyker watch.

Comment

"Spyker powerty" would be the opposite phenomenon: once you purchased a Spyker, you can no longer afford to buy expensive watches, you stop going on holidays, or you live in a flat and save up all the money... If I decided to sell my Spyker, I wouldn't even afford to buy my favourite Patek Philippe watch!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by amzamz; 25-04-2010, 14:09.

Comment

Years ago I used to buy the Chinese produced car watches on Ebay for about $15.00!! I initially did it as a joke, but the couple times I wore them I actually got complements from people....cracked me up!

Like those fake Rolex's. most people other than the owner can't tell the difference and somehow they both tell time:lol:

I bought something like this piece of crappola:

#1655 PORSCHE ROUND METAL WATCH - eBay (item 250616788707 end time May-16-10 22:19:31 PDT)

Comment

Looks like the new watch is also a limited edition
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes, ' 100 pieces per style'. See:www.luxist.com with some more images.
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Good article at Forbes! Forbes.com
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

So, I didn't see details of the Spyker watch event posted afterward...any pix? I thought maybe I'd get to see one of the watches after I expressed interest, but no one contacted me. Did any of you place an order? Were you impressed with what you saw, if you went?

Comment

The detailing on these watches is incredible. You can get it with a leather band of the correct leather and stitchting color(s) of your car. These watches are individually made, and you can spec them as you like. And of course have a matching serial number.
                        Rijk

Comment

Photo by Jaeger92 - 24H Du Mans 2010

spyker - Montres spyker
                          Last edited by Nabu; 03-09-2010, 22:29.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, nice photographs!
                            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

yes, nice

Comment

... for some reason, Spyker watches come up in the news again... to me, they look the same as before, and the production numbers have ramped up from 100 a type to 250 or 1,000... see here or here.

Comment

Working...
                                X