Guess the part.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
    dang, i thought i had it FOR SURE! It just looks like the center console of my car so I can't really tell anything about it.
    At night Spyker used two laser beams so everybody could see where they where driving at the circuit. I ordered some (proffesional) lasers on the internet and build them in myself. Here is a picture at night. The laser beams go a few miles in the air and you can see them from a very big distance.

3.jpg

Dutchdude
    Spykerowner #141
    sigpic

Comment

• You are worried that you don't attract enough attention already
      Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        You are worried that you don't attract enough attention already
        It's only for safety. At night you can't see a black car.

It's not that I drive with them all night. It's only a joke some times.
        I also can put them on if I can't find the other cars of my friends during a weekend. Now they can find me back without calling.
        Last edited by Dutchdude; 06-05-2009, 22:24.

Dutchdude
        Spykerowner #141
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
          At night Spyker used two laser beams so everybody could see where they where driving at the circuit. I ordered some (proffesional) lasers on the internet and build them in myself. Here is a picture at night. The laser beams go a few miles in the air and you can see them from a very big distance.

[ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH]
          Well that was my next guess "fricken laser beams!!"

Comment

• Ah I thought you just wanted to know that it was the logo between the seats

Comment

• Originally posted by AX lover View Post
              Ah I thought you just wanted to know that it was the logo between the seats
              I could not show them during the factory visit because it was not dark enough.

Dutchdude
              Spykerowner #141
              sigpic

Comment

• hahaha pretty unique, you should have ordered more of these 007-style gadgets
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Dutchdude! Excellent extra feature you built in. haha, so cool. So Star Wars. So, well, yeah, it's just cool. Let us know when you get contacted by extraterrestial life forms :-)

Comment

• Very nice accessory Dutchdude...the next time I spot these laser beams somewhere in Holland I know where to go to see your car...

Comment

• New "Guess the Part". I don't know the answer to the question, it's a part under the dashboard.
                      Attached Files
                      Rijk

Comment

• A description for the "fourth pedal's" function?

Comment

New "Guess the Part". I don't know the answer to the question, it's a part under the dashboard.
                          http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_s...or4-owners.pdf

Dutchdude
                          Spykerowner #141
                          sigpic

Comment

• Clifford = alarmsystem.

Comment

New "Guess the Part". I don't know the answer to the question, it's a part under the dashboard.
                              This is the sensor that triggers the alarm if someone reaches into the car.

Before you go and try it, we turn it WAY down when the cars are PDI'd to avoid faulty triggering of the alarms.
                              Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                                A description for the "fourth pedal's" function?
                                This would be the "Dead Pedal" -

the dead pedal is located to the left of the other pedals. Unlike the throttle, brake or clutch pedal, the dead pedal does not move and is not connected to anything. The dead pedal can serve several important purposes:

It acts as a foot rest for the left foot.

In cars with manual transmissions, it helps keep the driver from riding the clutch.

It helps brace the driver whilst performing extreme maneuvers.

How is that?
                                Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Working...
                                X