Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyker 240 View Post
    "Girl in the bubble"
    Nice, .......I hope she likes it in there...
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-01-2021, 07:15.

Comment

Did you took your girl out of her bubble again recently, Carmad? You know if you don't give her enough attention she'll feel neglected..
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

After winter she was released. She was more than greatful ... .
        I thought about the "real" steeringwheel for her. Does anybody
        know what has to be exchanged ?

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
        Did you took your girl out of her bubble again recently, Carmad? You know if you don't give her enough attention she'll feel neglected..

Comment

After winter she was released. She was more than greatful ... .
          I thought about the "real" steeringwheel for her. Does anybody
          know what has to be exchanged ?
          As far as I know the propeller steering wheel is not available anymore. But if you can source one, you need the steering wheel plus the correct hub. I can imagine an airbag warning light will lit when the airbag gets disconnected. How to fix that, no idea.

Comment

The propellor steering wheel is waiting to be fixed on the hub,
            that is still missing. Any idea where to get this ? If I have got the
            all necessary parts, I think the rest can be done ... . If Not that easy
            I at least have the parts. Have to try to convince Spyker then.:-)

Comment

It is not unlikely that the company who produced the steering wheel also produced the hub.

So if you can find out who produced your propeller steering wheel....

Comment

That's the idea I already had ... . But how to find out. There's no hint on the steering wheel, where it has been produced. Any idea ? Don't let tension grow.
                I am not the youngest ... .;-)

Comment

Spyker 240; It has been a long time sinds we have seen pictures of your beautifull Spyder. Could you Please....
                  Last edited by F Spider; 29-01-2021, 07:14.

Comment

The propellor steering wheel is waiting to be fixed on the hub,
                    that is still missing. Any idea where to get this ? If I have got the
                    all necessary parts, I think the rest can be done ... . If Not that easy
                    I at least have the parts. Have to try to convince Spyker then.:-)
                    I think you need three parts. Steering wheel, hub (the round part) and base (the part that has the stalks in it).

I have the same issue, and I am going to Spyker to talk about the electronic problems, disconnecting the airbag without the check engine light coming on etc.

Will report on my findings.
                    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                      @Spyker 240; It has been a long time sinds we have seen pictures of your beautifull Spyder. Could you Please....
                      Cross fingers sun starts shining again. Photos will follow then ... .

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        I think you need three parts. Steering wheel, hub (the round part) and base (the part that has the stalks in it).

I have the same issue, and I am going to Spyker to talk about the electronic problems, disconnecting the airbag without the check engine light coming on etc.

Will report on my findings.
                        Would be nice if we could share this info. Thanks in advance !
                        I am working on this issue for 2,5 years now ... .

Comment

This week I talked to the Spyker factory and they cannot cooperate with changing the airbag wheel to a propeller steering wheel. The next day I spoke with Victor, and he said pretty much the same.
                          Rijk

Comment

... consequently, you'd better purchase the right steering wheel (with a low chassis number C8 attached) :lol::lol::lol:

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... consequently, you'd better purchase the right steering wheel (with a low chassis number C8 attached) :lol::lol::lol:

Good advise !;-)
                              Found a solution that I can live with now ... .
                              Last edited by F Spider; 29-01-2021, 07:13.

Comment

... I know (too much). But I will not disclose the news! You can, if you wish!

Comment

Working...
                                X