Dark Sapphire With Indigo Blue Interior & Indigo Blue Convertible Soft Top
    Model Year 2010
    Mileage: unknown
    Quilted Leather Package
    19” Aeroblade Wheels
    Turned Aluminum Package
    AP Racing 6/4 Piston (Front/Rear) Brakes
    400 bhp 4.2 Liter Audi V8 Engine

4280715912_cc977292bd_o.jpg 4161464235_e2d19cbd4b_b_Los Angelos autoshow 2009.jpg 4170938252_799e71dbd4_b_possible double airbag_no double airco vents.jpg

Currently for sale at Spyker of South Florida
    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 17-03-2010, 19:26.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Very pretty, love it!

Comment

image_8991.jpgimage_8992.jpgimage_8993.jpgimage_8994.jpg XL9AABAG4AZ363219
      up on ebay now
      Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 01:53.

Comment

Dual airbags and no vents in the center. Not a combination I have seen before

Comment

Nice find on this one and #234 Amzamz! Finally we are finding some new 2010's!

By my count, that makes four 2010's in the U.S. now.
          Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 01:53.

Comment

image_9298.jpgimage_9299.jpgimage_9300.jpgimage_9301.jpg This car is still at Spyker of Miami; I visited last week, here are my pictures.

You may know that I favor black cars, but this car is GORGEOUS! The paint is flawless, and looks deeper than the ocean itself. Somebody needs to buy this car, but with only two A/C vents, I don't know how well that will work in Florida!
            Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 01:52.

Comment

Gorgeous car!
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

A darned shame that there's not an aftermarket for some sort of unit that sits discretely under the dash of cars to supply additional AC and venting. Not just for Spyker, but I've had the same issue with just about every convertible I've had driving around in hot humid climes and not getting near enough air.

Comment

One can wonder how these amazing cars remain for sale for such a long time... This car has it all and yet it's just standing there. Is a malfunctioning dealer? Bad Marketing? Is there no local market for cars like the Spyker? Bad pricing? Wrong options? Or is this just the normal situation in the supercar segment? I honestly don't know, but I think it's worth discussing.
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

IvR, you are totally right.
                    Same thing is going on at Van Asselt en Kuhn. I've been there in 2008, because they had #139 for sale. And now, three years later, it is still for sale.
                    Although I also prefer an other colorcombination, I don't understand that a car like that would be for sale for more than three years.
                    It could be that the potential customers don't know Spyker? That would mean that the marketing of Spyker isn't good enough.

But indeed a good subject to discuss about.
                    Olav

Instagram
                    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Before I bought mine, I entertained doubts about the future of the company, the availability of service and parts going forward, etc.

But once I drove the C8 Spyder, and knew that I wanted it, all those doubts went away. The car is mechanically fairly straightforward, so a good mechanic can service it. The aluminum body may be repaired by an good body shop.

I had some concerns about the car's performance and power vs. it's competitors, but I addressed those with a VF Engineering supercharger to add 100 hp at the rear wheels.

I will never regret purchasing my Spyker. It is frankly the steal of the supercar world.
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                        Before I bought mine, I entertained doubts about the future of the company, the availability of service and parts going forward, etc.

But once I drove the C8 Spyder, and knew that I wanted it, all those doubts went away. The car is mechanically fairly straightforward, so a good mechanic can service it. The aluminum body may be repaired by an good body shop.

I had some concerns about the car's performance and power vs. it's competitors, but I addressed those with a VF Engineering supercharger to add 100 hp at the rear wheels.

I will never regret purchasing my Spyker. It is frankly the steal of the supercar world.
                        Well stated Justice. Much of what you state is the reason a car of this caliber can be had for such a discount. I'm guessing many potential buyers are scared away based on the newness of Spyker, uncertainty about the future of the brand, lack of marketing, less well known than Lambo or Ferrari, etc.

I recall first setting eyes on a Spyker at Manhattan Motors and said to myself: "One day I will own a Spyker". Absolutely fell in love with everything about the car. Also love the fact that my local mechanic already knows the engine quite well and nothing as of yet seems outside his realm of experience.

One of few cars I plan to keep for more than a year or two

Comment

image_14933.jpg New picture
                          Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 01:51.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                            New picture
                            Blue on blue is so
                            Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 01:51.
                            Rijk

Comment

Interestingly, this 2010 only has two vents, and instead, what I suspect, a passenger airbag....
                              Rijk

Comment

Working...
                              X