Exclusive: New C8 LWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    The first Spyker C8 LWB Laviolette will be shown in the Geneva show. The glass canopy is now longer, which makes the proportions look better.

The air-intakes will also change. I have not seen the change, but Victor sketched it for me.
    It'll be good to see the actual photo's of it

Comment

Will there be a "new" C8 Spyder LWB and C8 Laviolette LWB in Geneva?

Comment

If I understood it correctly, there will be 4 cars:

The new Spyker C8 LWB Laviolette
        The existing Spyker C8 Spyder (SWB)
        The third Spyker SSUV Peking to Paris
        A Spyker GT2 Racecar
        Rijk

Comment

Ok, because in the short movie you see the new LWB Spyder with the automatic soft top, that's why I thought the new LWB Spyder would also be in Geneva.

And I guess you don't know if the GT2 racecar will be the (old) Spyder or the new Laviolette.

Comment

interesting...

Originally posted by 134282 View Post
            With the 250 GT Ferrari, SWB and LWB stand for short wheelbase berlinetta and long wheelbase berlinetta.
            A good point is brought up here... SWB/LWB makes some sense but the logic is failing. Wheelbase is one word, and, I find it a bit annoying now that I think about it. I'll give this one some thought but you have to admit the "B" needs some meaning before the American press decides they want to make fun of our Dutch friends' English skills!

Dan

Comment

I know that Jaguar also used the term LWB for their Long WheelBase models

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                Ok, because in the short movie you see the new LWB Spyder with the automatic soft top, that's why I thought the new LWB Spyder would also be in Geneva.
                The movie is just an animation. The real automatic top does not exist yet (and it will not open as fast as in the movie)
                Rijk

Comment

I saw that it was an animation But I thought that because there was a "movie' of the Spyder that would be the first LWB model that gets unveiled.

But I am also curious about the new Laviolette LWB

Comment

Working...
                  X