Links to Spyker factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links to Spyker factory

Victor Muller was so nice to add our forum to the homepage of the corporate website of Spyker Cars. The least I could do was to link back. I've added two links at the bottom of the forum today. Hope you like them.

Yes... really nice work. Thanks. And really nice that Victor make this forum as the officieel forum of Spyker. And I'm proud that I'm member of it. Hopely in the future is this forum the biggetst forum of a car company in the world.
    I had a propose: maybe you can make something that other people buy and cell things on this site, so long it is from Spyker. Maybe exclusive cards or other stuff. Something like E-bay. Hopely you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
      Victor Muller was so nice to add our forum to the homepage of the corporate website of Spyker Cars. The least I could do was to link back. I've added two links at the bottom of the forum today. Hope you like them.

Comment

Most sites are there to sell something. We don't want to be that way.

There is a Spyker Shop on the Welcome to the website of Spyker Cars | Spykercars site, so we don't need to do the same.
        Rijk

Comment

Working...
        X