Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see these two in the list, both for sale at Exotic Cars of Michigan. This garage is member of the Suburban Group, and so is 'Spyker of Troy'. However, on the Spyker of Troy website, these two are not listed, only Lamborghinis are

#080 - D12 Peking to Paris - First prototype - Ask for Price

#229 - C8 Laviolette LM85 - $252,490
    (a new VIN.... :-)

Comment

• I see this one #??? - 2007 - Black / Black - Van Asselt & Kuhn - Build januari 2007 - is in the list, but without a #VIN. It's #139. I thought that number was unknown on this forum, so I shot some pictures today of that car (and it's VIN), but now I saw that there's already a topic for the #139.
      So can someone please add the #VIN of this car in the openingspost of this topic?

Note: The price of the car is also without BTW
      Attached Files
      Olav

Instagram
      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Thanx for the info Olav, I updated the register !

I am stunned however by the lack of knowledge at Van Asselt & Kuhn: This Spyker is listed as having 4 wheel drive, an airbag and on top of that 450 hp...
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• I removed: XL9BA11G19Z363172 - 2009 - Azure Blue / Ivory - Delivery mileage - Park Place LTD as this Laviolette is no longer listed at the Park Place website.

Comment

• #186 - 2008 - Gun Metal / Tobacco - 500 mls. - R.H.D. - Broughtons has been SLD!

Hope the owner will find his way to our forum .

Comment

• Another one for sale. A C8 Spyder at Redline Motors of Bratislava (Slovakia)
              Last edited by bucciali; 25-10-2009, 22:31.

Comment

• A little birdie told me that 171 is sold!

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                  A little birdie told me that 171 is sold!
                  Is the little "birdie" reliable?

Comment

• Is it true that Lamborghini Las Vegas no longer is a Spyker dealer?

Comment

• The "birdie" is VERY reliable!!

Lambo LV has shut down both locations and has moved all it's inventory to it's Symbolic store in La Jolla.

Comment

• I was counting the cars for sale in the opening post. And is it correct that there are almost 50 cars for sale right now? That is a lot! I knew that quite a lot of cars were for sale, but 50 is really a lot of cars...

Comment

• Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                          I was counting the cars for sale in the opening post. And is it correct that there are almost 50 cars for sale right now? That is a lot! I knew that quite a lot of cars were for sale, but 50 is really a lot of cars...
                          50 out of about 250, right? That's a substantial amount of cars fore sale
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Even less than 250 I guess. But don't know for sure how many 'unique' cars have been build.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                              50 out of about 250, right? That's a substantial amount of cars fore sale
                              But with 36 dealers who all stock at least 1 (new)..........

14 used spyker for sale??

Comment

• I just checked the "for sale list" in the first post. There are only 3 LM85's fore sale now... Who knows how many have been build? 8, 9, 10, more?

During our last factory visit there were atleast 4 LM85's in different stages of production.
                                Last edited by Wouter; 24-09-2009, 17:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X