No announcement yet.

Spyker Keydates 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The orange aileron and a 9-5 wil be the pace cars for the FIA GT 24 hour race at Spa this coming weekend.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
      The orange aileron and a 9-5 wil be the pace cars for the FIA GT 24 hour race at Spa this coming weekend.
      Saw some pictures of it being there at flickr.com. The orange Aileron wil be back in Holland tomorrow and take part in the maartenmemorial charity run. Starting at Ahoy stadium Rotterdam and ending the day at circuit Zandvoort.

I wil be there...anyone else also?

Comment

Tomorrow, the charity event 'Droomrit voor het leven' (Dream ride for life) will take place again. And as always there is a Spyker, I'm guessing Hans with the orange aileron although the entry lists a C8 spyder. This time a child with a kidney disease will take place besides him. Good work Spyker!

Comment

I'm guessing Hans with the orange aileron although the entry lists a C8 spyder. This time a child with a kidney disease will take place besides him. Good work Spyker!
          #093 was there today...

Comment

Will Spyke be at the carshow in Paris? Or will only Saab be present?

Comment

Spyker isn't on the show map, but it could very well be that Saab donated some space for a Spyker..

Comment

I think an aileron will be present at the 26th International Automobile Trade Show in Sao Paulo.

Comment

I think an aileron will be present at the 26th International Automobile Trade Show in Sao Paulo.
                  Check!

Comment

Double check

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Some dates for this year;
                      25 March 2011: publication year results 2010
                      29 April 2011: Publication interim results Q1, 2011
                      19 May 2011: annual general meeting of shareholders
                      more on the factorywebsite!

Comment

Working...
                      X