X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer me another ride and I'll forgive you

Comment

• image_12912.jpg image_12913.jpg image_12914.jpg #045 Found In Safe Hands

Despite tight security I was allowed to take a couple shots of a familiar car from this forum. Nice to see it up close. I was wondering how the leather would survive all those long wet days with no roof. But it looks great. Hans Van Rennes said "of course, do you ever hear cows complaining about a bit of rain?".

I was tempted to do some cleaning under the hood but didn't want to affect the patina!
      Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 13:43.

Comment

• ... are you still there, Matt? At Zeewolde? You could drive the car back to my home now , I am waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          ... are you still there, Matt? At Zeewolde? You could drive the car back to my home now , I am waiting.
          No this was two weeks ago. Back in the US now after a 3000 mile european trip in my Corvette...No rain at all but 37 degrees in Germany so not sure if #138 could have kept me alive in the heat..
          Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 13:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
            ...No rain at all but 37 degrees in Germany so not sure if #138 could have kept me alive in the heat..
            Oh, yes, I fully agree.

Comment

• image_12930.jpg image_12931.jpg ... now this is all fake, isn't it?

Comment

• image_13047.jpg
                Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                ... here we have an update on #45's whereabouts 2006-2013.
                .. added the corresponding graphics.

Comment

• Brilliant, as usual!
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Spyker C8 Spyder SWB - 26 november 2013 - Autogespot
                    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 13:41.

Comment

• Ready for your close-up?
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• image_13547.jpg ... yet another old shot. 2010 or before. I assume the silver car is #045, but not entirely sure. (source)
                        Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 17:50.

Comment

• That's without any doubt #045! (Have you seen the alloys? )

Comment

• image_13557.jpg image_13558.jpg ... spotted in Cannes. Wrong date. I believe it was August 2012. (source)
                            Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 13:41.

Comment

• .. just dug up some old footage. 2008. Up to Passo de Stelvio, Italy. 2757 m (9045 feet). "Solarized"...

+ YouTube Video
                              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• ... another one. "Wir fahrn fahrn fahrn auf der Autobahn". Motorway traffc between Saarbrucken and Kaiserslautern, Germany. In such traffic conditions, I'd have to drive carefully! Apologies for bad video quality, it's a copy of a copy.

+ YouTube Video
                                ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
                                X