No announcement yet.

Unidentified VINs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this maybe the Spyker from Vladimir Antonov?
    Autogespot - De verzameling van bijzondere auto's gespot door jullie in het wild!

And this is also the same Spyder that was spotted in France and the factory?

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
      Is this maybe the Spyker from Vladimir Antonov?
      Autogespot - De verzameling van bijzondere auto's gespot door jullie in het wild!

And this is also the same Spyder that was spotted in France and the factory?
      Yes, this is #140. I wish he had been spotted in his other Spyker though...
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

What is his other Spyker? (stupid question?)

Comment

Double 12 #040 http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...nge-china.html (Not a stupid question!)

Comment

The white and blue unknown Roadster is still at Spyker of Frankfurt. A friend saw it two days ago but wasn't allowed to take pics, because it is a customer car (info from the people of Spyker Frankfurt).

Another friend of me is in Frankfurt at the moment and will go there if he finds the time. I told him to get at least the last three digits of the VIN for us, if possible.

Comment

Sweet! I was actually quietly wondering whether #240 was actually the one in Frankfurt, but now we know it is not
              Hope your friend gets to have a look at it and the VIN.

Comment

some threads are double, some unidentified

...it would be nice to try and sort out all the threads with #???. There are surprisingly many. And there are also threads in duplicate (sometimes referring to different colour cars) #018, #055, #148 and #181. I am not the one to sort this out, but I am sure someone will...

Comment

good point. There are plenty of Spykers that we know of, but for which we are mising the VIN. Some have their own threads, because they are quite unique/well known, or just because there are many pictures of that particular chassis.

I started this thread as a sort of overview of those ??? spykers, and I'm sure that as it grows, it will be linked to many #??? threads too, or even better, that it will help turn the question marks into solid digits.

Good you actually noticed the double entries for some VINs. I had no idea. Litte problem I have when trying to check whether certain VINs have their own thread, is that I use the 3 unofficial vin list threads. You cannot use the search function, as this function does not work for 3-character search strings (software default, I reckon). Adding the # to the string doesn't work either unfortunately.

The #018 dilemma is an interesting one. Are we sure about the colour of the one at 2004 New York show? I guess so.
                  The #055 entries are explainable, if I understood correctly. There were actually two La Turbie chassis' (if LavioletteGT2R's theory is correct ). A gray one and later the blue one.
                  The other two cases of double entries I haven't had time to look at. But it's an interesting thing you raised!

Comment

#??? - 2007 - Black / Black - Van Asselt & Kuhn - Build januari 2007 - Van Asselt & Kuhn

I see this one is still unknown. Because I live in Naarden, I will go to this dealer, and try to take a photo of the #VIN, if they let me do it Maby I can go to Van Asselt this saturday, but if I can't I''ll try to go to there next monday I'll try to do my best
                    Last edited by Aiglos91; 22-08-2009, 16:43.
                    Olav

Instagram
                    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

@bucciali, can make some kind of list (with links) in the opening post?

Comment

This one
                        #??? - 2007 - Black / Black - Van Asselt & Kuhn - Build januari 2007 - can be removed from the Unindentified VINs list. I've shot some pictures today, and I've found out that it's #139

EDIT: I'm sorry. I see that this one is already in the list. I thought it wasn't because in the 'Spykers for sale'-topic, there wasn't a #VIN of this car.
                        Last edited by Aiglos91; 22-08-2009, 17:00.
                        Olav

Instagram
                        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Nice find Olav !

Comment

My friend sadly didn't made it to Spyker of Frankfurt, because the dealer is outside of Frankfurt (in Bad Homburg) and he only was inside Frankfurt downtown and travelled by train. So no new infos about the unknown white/blue Spyder.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                              2nd batch, all Laviolette's.

1. Only red Laviolette that I know of. Located in USA.
                              2. The well-known black BI2 Laviolette without the front 'lip', spotted numerous times around Paris, with Saudi-Arabian plates.
                              3. The well-known Silver Laviolette with green alcantara interior, located in China. So many pictures, so many Chinese, and no pics of the VIN plate :lol:
                              4. Silver Laviolette in Russia. Spotted once, back in 2007, in a beautiful series of photos. Not seen since, so may have been relocated (factory demonstrator?)
                              5. Black BI2 Laviolette in China.
                              6. Blue one, tan interior, also in China.
                              picture 6,blue one, VIN#048

Comment

C8 Spyder Black / Ruby

This one has the airinlet at the enginecover, so probably a very early production Spyker. Maybe #020?

33267a.jpg 33267b.jpg 33267c.jpg
                                33267d.jpg 33267e.jpg 33267f.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X