Clear All

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
    Joe: you mean the vents?
    This one:
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
      This one:
      Thats the one... the aluminum intake in the center of the rear deck lid. Was this a production piece at one point in time, or even an option?

Comment

• It was part of the design of the early Spykers. Maybe Jeffrey knows when Spyker stopped with the aluminum intake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
          I added XL9AA11A94Z363016: -andere- Spycker C8 Spyder-AUDI 400 PK 4.2V8 Engine-HandBuildCar as this one is still for sale.

Good price!
          Finally another Belgian Spyker. I was in Antwerp/ Brasschaat this weekend and will be back in a few weeks for Christmas, I'll try to go to Spyker of Antwerp then.
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            Finally another Belgian Spyker. I was in Antwerp/ Brasschaat this weekend and will be back in a few weeks for Christmas, I'll try to go to Spyker of Antwerp then.
            YES!!! Please do so: I contacted beerens many times to extract the VIN numbers of their Spykers but they did not even reply to my emails. I think SpykerOwner got the one of the green Laviolette but if you could "steal" the one from the Spyder, you would be my hero !

There is a VINplate at the base of the front windscreen on the driverside, as can be seen on this photograph:
            Attached Files
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Meet our first Model Year 2010 Spyker...

...XL9BA11GXAZ363241
              Awesome!

Comment

.. I think SpykerOwner got the one of the green Laviolette ..
                Indeed. The green one @ Beerens is the one I photographed at the Geneva Motorshow. One of my favourite Laviolettes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  One of my favourite Laviolettes.
                  +1!
                  Louis

Comment

• http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...dle-brown.html
                    She is indeed very nice!
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Olive green...who woulda thunk?!

Comment

Olive green...who woulda thunk?!
                        The green is very dark and the combination with the brownish interior is in real life very wonderful.

Comment

• Looks very nice indeed...I would be very nervous saying to my dealer "let's do it in olive green!" (unless of course I saw another car in that color and if its the only one, dont think so...kinda like seeing a small paint swatch and saying "paint the entire house this color" only to realize it was just wrong...in this case a nice combo. I once had a (very) green BMW 7 series...only reason I picked green was that they could not move the car based on the color which made the bargaining process much easier:0)

Comment

• Maybe it's a stupid question, but can you guys give me some reasons why I should buy a Spyker? Would it impress my friends? Is it the technical performance? Is in the it looks? Or is it something different? What does owning a Spyker means?

As I'm asking for the obvious, feel free to answer the obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bourdieu View Post
                              Maybe it's a stupid question, but can you guys give me some reasons why I should buy a Spyker? Would it impress my friends? Is it the technical performance? Is in the it looks? Or is it something different? What does owning a Spyker means?

As I'm asking for the obvious, feel free to answer the obvious.
                              I dont buy any car because it will "impress my friends." My reasons are many, but comes down to 1) buying something that is truly unique and much more so than a Lambo or a Ferrari, 2) the Spyker evokes all sorts of visceral feel good stuff inside me based on the looks of the car, 3) the car is stunning on the interior as well as the exterior and combine that with the performance of the car and you have the equivalent of a very elegant woman who also happens to be a tigress in the bedroom, and 4) it is just about the most fun you can have with your clothes on in a car

Comment

...the equivalent of a very elegant woman who also happens to be a tigress in the bedroom
                                Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X