No announcement yet.

Lancia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a pure design exercise! The overhead view is amazing.
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

A true "car of the future" look. I like it!

Comment

The more I look at this thing, the more I think I need one of these! Can you imagine pulling up somewhere in this? Might as well be a spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
            A true "car of the future" look. I like it!
            And yet already 40 years old

Comment

.. haha! I would not want to know the turning radius, not the visibility to the side (even worse to the back), not the feeling while cornering, not the stopping on a wet road, not the sound when hitting a "sleeping policeman" or the curb, etc etc. I am sure it would be a great show.... I am not so sure about actually driving it around.

Comment

But nevertheless this Lancia is über cool

Comment

So . . . wait . . . let me get this straight, amzamz . . . are you saying you could only see yourself in a practical car? :lol:

Comment

I guess so! The Spyker C8 (permanently open) and the Bugatti T35 both have excellent visibility to the back and side, as well as good handling! Being out in the fresh air is not my point.... and the Lancia probably has no aircon either! :lol::lol::lol:

Comment

I think if you're a real petrolhead, you've got to shed a tear for Lancia... Just look at the interior of the Lancia Thema compared to the Chrysler 300c:

triest (2).jpg triest.jpg
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

And in the same sort of color:

Comment

I have seen this Lancia 300C at the Motorshow and Lancia is officially dead

Lancia should be and has been about Italian Design. Like Gucci. And Sergio Marchionne has killed the brand. The new Ypsilon has been designed by Italians, but they ruined it in the end by putting a Chrysler styled grille on it.

When you see the Lancia 300C, you are actually looking at the best example of the new Lancia. The Lancia Flavia and Flavia Convertible are a total disgrace. And I don't even want to talk about the Lancia Grand Voyager.

Comment

This is where market studies will lead you. The "average taste" is not a taste

Referendums, ratings, polls are by definition reductive processes. Only design based companies like Apple have a chance to escape mediocrity.

It is like the only thing to eat is hamburgers, and the choice you have is: McDonalds, Burger King or Wendies.....
                            Rijk

Comment

I can't believe anybody would seriously think that the idea to rebadge Chryslers as Lancias would actually work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                                I can't believe anybody would seriously think that the idea to rebadge Chryslers as Lancias would actually work.
                                imho rebadging Chryslers doesn't make Americans buy Lancias. But is does stop Europeans to buy Lancias.

Comment

Working...
                                X