No announcement yet.

Factory Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told not to take any photos/video from inside the factory?

Comment

image_9582.jpgimage_9583.jpgimage_9584.jpgimage_9585.jpgimage_9586.jpgimage_9587.jpg ... happened to find these pictures here.
      Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:18.

Comment

image_9588.jpgimage_9589.jpgimage_9590.jpg ... and David Morgan found these. (source)

correction: see below! image_9591.jpg
        Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:17.

Comment

The last set of photos are screenshots I made from a bbc video that I posted here
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

... oh, I see. Is that BBC video available somewhere?

Comment

It's this one

Comment

... great! I must have missed that

Comment

Shame on you! :lol:

Comment

image_10487.jpgimage_10488.jpgimage_10489.jpgimage_10490.jpg ... a couple more. Not sure they are new to this forum... (source)
                    Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:16.

Comment

When I was there, I wasn't permitted to take any pictures of the factory operations . . . Top Secret! :lol:
                      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

When where you there? What did you see?? You can't keep secrets from us???

Comment

I was there for a tour (kindly arranged on short notice by Rijk, among others) in May, 2010. I saw the factory winding down as the planned move to CPP in England was underway. The homologation crew (about 15 or so guys?) was cranking away on computers, getting the Aileron approved for sale in the US, I think, something like that. The LeMans team cars were there, and various of the team members were tearing one of them down for some kind of service or refit. Everyone was hung over, not because of anything going on at Spyker, but because the Dutch world cup team had just played in the finals and come out second place. Everyone was extremely friendly and I was taken for a test drive in a beautiful aubergine C8 Spyder with the top down by factory test driver Johan. Later, I got to meet Johnny, who built my car, #083.

I really enjoyed the visit, and took some pictures which I posted at the time. They were all taken outside the factory, since the policy at the time was no pictures on the factory floor.
                          Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:16.
                          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Sander van Dijk posted a picture to Twitter some time ago. The occasion was one of the charity events (stichting Opkikker) Spyker works with. But the photo is interesting (17th of Dec):

p117.jpg

According to a newspaper article about this event, this is an aileron being prepared for a crash test for the Middle eastern market.
                            Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:15.

Comment

image_10567.jpgimage_10568.jpgimage_10569.jpgimage_10570.jpgimage_10571.jpgimage_10572.jpg
                              Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... just a single picture ...
                              ... surprisingly enough I found prints of the lost pictures from my March 2005 factory visit! Sorry for the bad quality.
                              Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:15.

Comment

image_10575.jpgimage_10573.jpgimage_10574.jpgimage_10576.jpgimage_10577.jpgimage_10578.jpg ... and more, same date, same location .
                                Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X