Spyker Cars: The best service!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker Cars: The best service!!!

This weekend the gasdamper from the driverdoor broke off itīs pivot in the door.

Because #007 will be driven (without the hard top) down to the Historic Grand Prix in Monaco for the 10th and 11th of May, this had to be fixed.

One call to the factory and time was made free to mend the problem.
    I arrived at 13:00pm (drove in because the door was open) and 1 hour later, after a short factory tour, #007 was her old self again again.
    Both dampers upgraded to new spec, fluids and tyre pressure checked. Windscreen cleaned and ready to go!

A special thanks to the guys at the factory.

Jeffrey

I agree. The service Spyker gives to their customers worldwide is phenomenal.
    Rijk

Comment

i'll add to that... when i had problems with 088, they flew a tech to Phoenix within three days to work on it. then, when i had different problems they flew out THREE other guys to take a look. They have the mindset that if one person is having a problem, others will too. So, they want to look at it themselves and fix it as best they know how. take great notes so they can explain how to fix it later if the problem comes up again.

Comment

Try this with Ferrari, let alone Porsche
        Rijk

Comment

I can't even count the number of Oxygen sensors we have had replaced on the Cayenne

Comment

Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
            I can't even count the number of Oxygen sensors we have had replaced on the Cayenne
            I thought I was the only one unhappy with the new Cayenne Turbo
            Rijk

Comment

Rijk,

I'm not unhappy. I just think the Cayenne as a model is not fully baked yet. Needs to go back in the oven for a little more time. My Cayenne S was flawless. Both Turbos have been beset. The 911 is flawless. I actually think they got it right with the Cayenne GTS, as long as you skip the manual (did I just say that?).

Comment

Brett, you're a guy right? Since when do we read manuals! :lol: :lol:

Comment

as in transmission, not as in owner's manual. But, on this one, skip both.

Comment

Rijk,

I'm not unhappy. I just think the Cayenne as a model is not fully baked yet. Needs to go back in the oven for a little more time. My Cayenne S was flawless. Both Turbos have been beset. The 911 is flawless. I actually think they got it right with the Cayenne GTS, as long as you skip the manual (did I just say that?).
                    On my search for a new dealer, I got introduced to Ray Catena Porsche in New Jersey. These guys are much better and nicer to deal with than my current local dealer. When I said that I was underwhelmed by the new CTT (compared to my old CTT), they said the same as you. The best Cayenne right now is the GTS.
                    Rijk

Comment

Speaking of service, I decided that it has been about 6 weeks since I started my C8, so I went out to the garage, activated the battery via the kill switch, and the electrics came to life. The doors even worked well, given the cold. But, the engine would not turn over. Pressing the button just resulting in a clicking noise. Any thoughts from the experts on the list?

Comment

Speaking of service, I decided that it has been about 6 weeks since I started my C8, so I went out to the garage, activated the battery via the kill switch, and the electrics came to life. The doors even worked well, given the cold. But, the engine would not turn over. Pressing the button just resulting in a clicking noise. Any thoughts from the experts on the list?
                        Sounds to me that you still have power, just not enough to activate the starter. You need to either jump start or us a battery tender (see manual for how to connect).
                        Rijk

Comment

Working...
                        X