Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Motor Museum has landed!

Hi Spyker heads!

We have a massive interest in retro, supercars, classic and Modified cars so we decided to join your forum! We would love to have you guys down for a meet at the museum! We took our Spyker on the Gumball this year and it performed brilliantly!

Here is a small part of our showroom and our spyker on the Gumball 3000 this year.

Anyway happy posting!

LMM Team
    Last edited by LondonMotorMuseum; 11-07-2011, 21:30.

Comment

How much fun is that

SpykerOwner will visit London in April next year. We will visit CPP in Coventry and McLaren in Woking. A visit to your museum will be a great addition.

Please stay in contact.
      Rijk

Comment

Hey Elo, is that you bro? Remember TeamUSA Patriot 1 from Gumball 2009 Santa Monica to Miami? It's me, Justice.

Good to hear you have a Spyker to go with your SSC Ultimate Aero! Now there is a good combination of style and speed.

I still laugh when I remember our fast blast through Arizona, and the state trooper playing leapfrog with our cars.

Nice to see you here!

Justice
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Justice, I passed on your regards to Elo today and directed the guys to this site. Will post a few pics when I get a chance.

I personally loved the museum, an eccentric mix of cars which were right up my street so to speak. As I said to the museum team today, even the cars that weren'to my taste I loved for the madness off them. Everything from unmolested classics to hot-rods and customs. Not your usual kind of car museum which for me was definitely a good thing.

Definitely worth a visit if you're in the UK.

Comment

Great to have you in a museum Fiona, hope the beetle serves you well on your next adventure!

Comment

Hey Elo.. Glad your taking care of Rio's old car..... LoL Massimo sent me a video of what happened this year ... well done mate ...!! lol close call ...hope to see you in 2012 in NYC ???

Comment

Jim, I'm arranging a meet at the London Motor Museum with Petrolhead Nirvana on 21st August, why don't you join us as you're UK based?

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/off...st-august.html

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
                  Jim, I'm arranging a meet at the London Motor Museum with Petrolhead Nirvana on 21st August, why don't you join us as you're UK based?

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/off...st-august.html
                  i'm away that weekend but will be at Wilton House in early August and then Chelsea Auto Legends ... before Goodwood

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Speed View Post
                    i'm away that weekend but will be at Wilton House in early August and then Chelsea Auto Legends ... before Goodwood
                    Not planning on doing Wilton this year but Pedro has been accepted as a show car at Chelsea Auto Legends so look out for me there

I'll probably be at the Goodwood Revival on the saturday and I'm off to the Silverstone classic tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X